Achievements

June 15, 2011

Make it Monday #19 - Rock N' Roll

Hi!

So i sat down to do the new Make it Monday Rock and Roll technique at PTI .... and i found i am not very good at it! :) I tried several different inks: pigment, die, chalk. I used 2 shades of orange. But no matter what i did, i always got a stippling look when i "rolled" the stamp in ink and stamped it on my paper. But after doing it a few time's i kind of liked the look of it. So here is my take of the Rock and Roll technique!



I used PTI's button die and Modern Basics. On the button card i used several stamps from Modern basics, starting in the bottom right and working my way to the top left.



I added a orange rhinestone at the bottom right. Then i adhered the button card to the card base with pop up dots.




Thanks for visiting!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI: Modern Basics
Dies: PTI: Button Card
Ink: Studio G, Colorbox
Rhinestone: Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenge...love the clean simple look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the look that you got. I was wondering how you did it... I'll have to give it a try. LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, is this ever pretty! I love your take on the technique!

    ReplyDelete