Achievements

September 26, 2011

CAS-ual Friday's Mostly Monochromatic

Hello,

Today i have a card for CAS-ual Friday's challenge. The challenge is to use a monochromatic (3 colors) plus 1 color (brown). To add to my Christmas stash i decided to make a Christmas card.



I was actually was going to use different stamps, squares actually, but when i tried to add them to my card with the ribbon and bow, my card just wasn't big enough. So instead i used the string of lights. I stamped the cord in brown ink. Then for the lights i used a dark and a lighter greenish/blue ink. To get the 3rd (lightest color) i stamped it off once before stamping my card.


I tied a brown and silver bow across the top. I stamped the sentiment sending holiday joy in brown also. Last i added some liquid pearl to the middle of each light.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Holiday Lights
Ink: Studio G, Color Box
Ribbon: Unknown
Liquid Pearl: Ranger (i think)
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Rustic White

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Dana, love the sweet string of bulbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The liquid pearls looks great on the lights! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. another stunner! so happy to have visited your blog...so much inspiration in every project you make. your photography is perfect too! say hello to your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete