Achievements

April 2, 2012

Yay!! Hampton Art Design Team

Hello!!

I'm so excited and happy to announce that i have been chosen to be a part of Hampton Art 2012-2013 Design Team!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to get to start stamping and show everyone Hampton Art's awesome stamps!!

Make sure to check out all the wonderful ladies on the Design Team, (i'm off to do just that!!)


2012-2013 Hampton Art Design Team
Dana Warren (me!!!)

But 1st i went ahead and got started! LOL! I did up a quick card this week.. super easy! The flower and sentiment are apart of Hampton Art's Ditto line.

I die cut the note shape from cardstock and stamped and embossed the flowers. I used watercolor crayons to color. (embossing makes it super easy to stay in the lines)


I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece and ripped the top part and adhered it to the note. Then i tied a little twine and the top and adhere it to the cardbase! Thats it!!


Make sure to check out Hampton Art Blog in the near future for all the Design Team's projects!

Dana

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cream
Stamps: Hampton Art
Die: Papertrey Ink
Twine: May Arts

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Dana, looking forward to seeing more of your work. Cute card by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    I can't hardly wait to start either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE congrats! You must be so excited :) Can't wait to see all your projects!

    ReplyDelete