Achievements

August 19, 2012

Sunday's Bits & Pieces #26

Hi!!

I hope you are having a great Sunday! It is super nice here in Michigan! I wish it could be like this all year around!! :)

Today i have 3 cards that i made from bits and pieces in my scrap drawer. It all started with the red poinsettia flowers. I had made a card set and had several left over. I also wanted to use a new wreath die that i picked up at a stamp faire.


So i had enough flowers to make 3 cards and i had some cardstock pieces that were big enough to make into cardbases, each one in Kraft with a pattern. I inked the edges of each cardbase.

For the wreath i die cut some scrap Kraft. I then inked the wreath with Walnut Stain ink, to make it darker.


Since i only had one leaf stamped and i stamped and cut out a few more from green scrap pieces.

Next i adhered the wreaths to each cardbase. I then stamped the sentiments in the center of each wreath. For one of the cards, i used a different sentiment because the pattern was busy and needed a solid sentiment.


Last i adhered the leafs and the flowers. Great way to make up a few more Christmas cards for the stash!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Dana

3 comments:

  1. I love that patterned kraft! And the die is fabulous :) Love the rustic but classic look of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are fabulous...great design and love the kraft...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! stunning cards Dana :) I LOVE the distressing and subtle backgrounds on each. The beautiful flowers provide the perfect bright pop of color. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete