Achievements

July 13, 2013

Priceless



Hello!

Today i have another card for Tuesday Morning Sketch's. There is 4 sketches to choose from and i already did one card, click here to see it. This time i did the top left sketch.


I used pattern paper and elements from Jillibean Soup, Chilled Cucumber Soup collection. I started with a green pattern paper and adhered it to my cardbase. Then i used a yellow photo frame and adhered it to the star pattern paper, trimming away the excess. I also added some green glitter glue to the star centers.


Next i used a couple more banner elements and a sticker that says friendships. After adhere the photo frame to my cardbase, i added the banners with foam tape.


Then i used another banner element, stamped the sentiment Priceless and added a vintage button at the left side.


I adhered the banner with foam tape and adhered two yellow butterflies above and below the priceless banner.

I hope you have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Hampton Art - Jillibean Soup: Irish Farm House Soup
Pattern Paper: Hampton Art - Jillibean Soup: Chilled Cucumber Soup Collection - Minced Fresh Dill
Elements: Hampton Art - Jillibean Soup: Chilled Cucumber Soup Collection  - Shape & Label Stickers
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Dark Chocolate

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you used all the elements and stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a friend!! I love the DPs you used!!
    Thanks for joining us again at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green, yellow, and grey? I LOVE it! What a fun & trendy looking colour combo :) Dana, I'm so glad you came to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like this! Thank you for celebrating TMS' 4th birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. priceless indeed! beautiful take on the sketches

    ReplyDelete