Achievements

October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day 2013 - Using Sticker's on Your Card

Hello!

Happy World Card Making Day!!! I have a cute card to share featuring a easy way to use a sentiment border sticker. Using stickers on your card is super easy, but also easy to forget about! I am also submitting this card Moxie Fab World's Stickers and Tape Challenge!

I have a few stickers on hand (ok so a lot, but whose counting??!? LOL) I decided to use this sentiment banner sticker and i also wanted to use dog and cat image from Simon Says Stamp. (they are so darn cute!)


First i stamped the image on watercolor and colored the image with distress markers. Then i cut out the image, leaving a small border.


I added the sticker to a strip of red pattern paper and adhered this strip across the cardbase. Next i placed the colored image on my cardbase and was like ok, now what! :) they needed some 'ground' to sit on. SO i hand cut a wavy edge with my scissors from white cardstock and adhered this across my cardbase.


Then i added the colored image with foam tape. But i thought it really needed something more, that it so far just using the sticker on my card along i with my image wasn;t enough. So i found on my desk some tiny clear buttons, i scattered them on my card and really like it, thought they looked like snow! So i adhered them down!

I hope you like my easy card using stickers!! Hopefully this will inspire you to find and use some of those stickers on your next card! (i know you have them!!)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Furry Christmas
Distress Markers: Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed, Antique Linen, Black Soot, Barn Door
Sicker: SRM Stickers - We've Got Your Banner: Christmas
Vintage buttons.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Great coloring and love the button snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Button snow! How awesome is that?! And I love that image - too cute! I keep trying to picture my dog wearing anything on her head, and nope. I don't see it....but I'm going to try again :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome! i love your coloring and those buttons...too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it again! Another adorable card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, I love the sentiment sticker idea! super quick and easy

    ReplyDelete