Achievements

November 15, 2013

Super Fast Christmas Card

Hello!!

Today i'm sharing a super fast Christmas card with you today!! Before i get to the card i wanted to let you know that today i have a video up on the Hampton Art blog!! Yep you read that right, a video!!

Its my first one, so be kind!! LOL  I had lots of fun doing it, so i went out and got a tripod for my camera, so the orientation of my second video is a bit better!! Anyway, i hope you will check it out and let me know of any stamping technique videos you'd be interested in, i might just do one on your topic!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

For my super fast Christmas card i I used some super cute Hampton Art/Jillibean goodies! These goodies are from the Christmas Cheer Chowder Collection. The Pea Pod Parts is full of colorful die cuts!! I used the snow globe die cut (which must be one my mind, this is my second snow globe in the past couple weeks! hehe).

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I wrapped some red and white twine around the snow globe and added a tiny ho ho ho tag, part of  the Pea Pods Parts. I used the matching Jillibean stamp set to stamp Fa-la-la-la on the snow globe base. I added a die cut heart to the globe with a foam dot. Then i added a little glitter glue to Santa's hat.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps


I adhered the snow globe to my cardbase with foam tape. And last added faux stitching around the cardbase's edge.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope this card inspires you to pull out those die cuts and make a quick and easy card! And make sure you check out my 1st ever tutorial video on Hampton Art's Blog!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Hampton Art - Jillibean - Christmas Cheer Chowder JB0143
Pea Pod Parts - Jillibean - Christmas Cheer Chowder JB0138
Twine
Glitter Glue: Stickles - Diamond
White Pen - Gelly Roll

3 comments:

  1. Fast, but so CUTE! I love that little heart and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time of year is very much about the quick cards for me :) LOVE snowglobes - and this one is particularly adorable!

    ReplyDelete