Achievements

January 28, 2014

The Alley Way Stamps - Sneak Peek #1

Hey there!!

Today kicks of The Alley Way Stamps February Release Sneak Peeks!!! You are going to LOVE February's release!!! I'm giving you a sneak of Speak Easy!

This set is made up of sentiments! And for my card i used the sentiment Flying By To Say Hi. I first stamped it in pink, then covered the rest of the card base with the sentiment but in blue ink.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i stamped the hot air balloon from the Lighter Then Air set 3 times on vellum. I colored the balloons with distress markers. I used a white opaque pen to color the scallops on the basket.

Then i cut each out and ran them through my sticker machine. But i turned over the vellum first. I wanted a softer look, so my stamping and coloring is on the bottom and the 'wrong' side is on top.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Last i adhered each balloon to my card base, trimming the one balloon that was over the edge. Since this card is one layer, its perfect to just pop in the mail to send to your favorite little gal or guy!

That's all from me today! Stop by The Alley Way Stamps blog for more sneak peeks from the other design team ladies! You can also win a new stamp set while you are there!! And Friday is release day, lots of sneaks until then!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Speak Easy (available January 31st), Lighter Then Air
Distress Makers: Ranger - Worn Lipstick, Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye
Pen: Gelly Roll

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Dana! There's just something about hot air balloons - real and as images - that makes me smile! Delightful showcase of the new release and YOUR creativity!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love how you stamped the sentiment repeatedly on the background, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtle background stamping! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I absolutely love how you stamped the background - so clever :)

    ReplyDelete