Achievements

February 7, 2014

Re-BE Inspired Challenge #47

Hey!

Today i'm sharing a card for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge #46! Make sure you play along for you chance for a prize!! I am also participating today at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!





I took my inspiration from the colors: Yellow and Grey. I stamp the circle background with yellow ink across the card base. Then i used one solid circles and stamped a few of them with grey ink. With the same grey ink i added the sentiment at the bottom right.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i stamped and colored the sub. I used a grey marker for the body of the sub, but on my computer it looks grey, it definitely looks grey in person!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I also stamped a couple extra propellers, cut them out and added it to the sub with a silver brad. I mounted the sub on a light yellow pattern paper circle and added it to my card base!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back over the next several days! I had a snow day this week so, i used the day to just play!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Kid N' Caboodle, Background Check
Ink: Hero Arts - Butter Bar, Soft Granite
Distress Markers: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Weathered Wood
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants - Memories Captured

4 comments:

  1. I love that border, so many possibilities. Loving the brad you added too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun CAS card!! I love the sub!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how cute is this little submarine of yours, flitting its way through the border of yellow bubbles! A-DOR-A-BLE! The extra propellers you've 'bradded' on: such a special touch. Yes, this is a smile-maker - as are the warm, delightful comments you leave on my blog! You are such a gem!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun! I love the extra propellers!

    ReplyDelete