February 11, 2014

Together Forever

Hey there!!

Today i have a The Alley Way Stamps card to share with you!! I used some yummy My Minds Eye pattern paper!! I am entering this into Simon Says Stamps Wednesday's Challenge - Have a Heart.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I started by stamping and coloring 2 little robots! Aren't they cute!?!?! I colored them with distress markers to match the MME pattern paper. I also die cut a heart from the pad. The pattern paper chose is so gorgeous, they both (the chevron and solid) looks like they have been spraying with ink!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I wrapped some white twill around the pattern paper panel and adhered it to my card base. Then i added the heart and robots with foam tape. To finish it off i added some white and black enamel dots.

Have a great day!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Speak Easy, Bot Time
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye - Cut and Paste - Flair
Enamel Dots: MME - Lost and Found Christmas, Doodlebug - Beetle Black
Die: Papertrey Ink - Heart Prints
Distress Markers


4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love these colors, the coloring matches the paper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness, plus, Dana! Colours, layout, images: I'm smiling from ear to ear! Fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little robots!! Love that paper too :)

    ReplyDelete