Achievements

February 10, 2014

With Gratitude

Hey there!

I have another card for Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary!! Here is the sketch and color combo that i followed for my card:


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I started by stamping the leaves across my panel with Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, and Dark Chocolate. Next i used the dot leaves to stamp around them in Fine Linen, Classic Craft and Dark Chocolate. I stamped the sentiment twice in Dark Chocolate to make sure you can see it against the busy background.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i added tiny dots of liquid pearl. Then i used cream twine and my Dark Chocolate ink to color the twine brown. When all was dry i added the twine to each corner of the panel. I matted the panel on brown card stock and added it to my card base!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamp: PTI - Lovely Leaves
Ink: PTI - Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft, Fine Linen, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel
Other: Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Twine: May Arts

2 comments:

  1. A lot of detail in this oh-so-pretty card! At first glimpse, I thought you'd inlaid all the leaves, then I realized they were stamped and outlined! Such a lovely effect! And the pearls:a subtle special touch. Wow!
    c

    ReplyDelete