Achievements

April 6, 2014

Just A Note

Hey there!!

So this past week has been very busy and stressful for me and Friday i needed a break! So i went to the craft room and made a card! It had to be a quick one as dinner was only 30 minutes away or so. For my inspiration i turned to Taheerah's Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge #11 (or in my case the Friday night stress blues!! haha!!) Here is the photo inspiration:


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I was going my memory, but i remembered lots of frames plus the colors pink, yellow and blue. I knew i had a stamp set with a couple of frames so i figured i start with that!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I stamped the frames on various color card stock, then cut them out. I arranged them in my card base, moving them around until i liked there placement. Then i adhered them to the card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i used a circle Just a Note sentiment and stamped it in the middle of one of the pink frames. Last i added 3 black enamel dots to tie in with the circle sentiment.  See easy and quick, done in under 30 minutes!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: My Minds Eye - Cut & Paste Snapshots. Avery Elle - Airmail.
Enamel Dots: Doodle Bug Sprinkles.
Various scrap card stock.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you make these cards from memory Dana, it really shows which parts of the inspiration stay with you and it's so fun to see you compare that with the inspiration too! Loving all those bright frames and that one art-print-like hanging! So happy to have you linking up again!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frame card (from memory, no less!) is a definite "colour me smiley" - not only in what you've created, but in my response! Super sweet!!
    c

    ReplyDelete