Achievements

May 15, 2014

Bows!!

Hi!!

So i have a pile of cards that i still need to share! These are cards i just make for fun, no DT or challenge in mind. They tend to not get on the blog soon after being made because i want to get DT cards or challenge cards up! So today i sharing 2 cards i made way back when!

For both of these cards i used goodies from Waffle Flower, a new stamp company! Nina has several stamp sets and dies!! These two cards features Bowtiful Stamp and Die Set,  the Mailable 3D Bow die and the Tiny Heart die.

For the first one, i pulled out a card base who's background was already made. I had at some point used a stencil, embossing paste and embossing powder to make the background, but it work for the project i was making at the time. But i brought it out for this card. I also found a die cut oval, made from a random cereal box. On the natural side (not the printed side) i stamped the stamp clusters with grey ink.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i die cut a bow from some striped pattern paper and then stamped the matching bow with mind ink. I also die cut the tiny heart out of a cereal box and added it to my bow center.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

All that's left was to was stamp the sentiment Hello. Adhere my oval to the card base and then add the bow with foam dots!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps
For my second card i used some pattern paper, one with a white background and another with a black background (same actual pattern, just different colored backgrounds). I covered my card base with the white background paper and die cut the 3D bow from the black background.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I also die cut a piece of watercolor paper with notebook paper edge, i stamped the sentiment on this piece in black ink. I added it to my card base with foam tape and added the bow below it (assembling the bow is super easy!!!) Last i added pearls at either side of the bow!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

That's all for me today!! I'll be back tomorrow with a TAWS card!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies

Hello Card
Stamps: Waffle Flower - Bowtiful 
Dies: Waffle Flower - Bowtiful, Tiny Heart Die
Ink: Hero Arts - Mint Julep, Soft Granite
Embossing Powder: Adirondack - Cranberry
Stencil: DCWV
Pattern Paper: MME - Chalk Studio

Celebrate With Style
Stamps: Waffle Flower - Bowtiful
Dies: Waffle Flower - Mailable 3D Bow. Reverse Confetti - Office Edges
Pattern Paper: MME - Cut & Paste Flair

3 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous! I love that patterned paper - and that sparkly background rocks! Glad to know I'm not the only one who ends up with a backlog of cards to blog since they're not on a deadline, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful duo here, Dana! The stenciling on the first, paired with the oval hello and wee bow (love the cut-out heart!) makes for a super sweet card. And the second...the sentiment says it all. This is a stylin' card! Fabulous!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the background on the first one and LOVE the papers on the second!

    ReplyDelete