Achievements

July 11, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #54 - Take 2

Hi!!

Its time for card for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge! There is still time to play, you could win a stamp set and a Guest Design Spot!! Here is this photo inspiration:


To start i stamped the Seeing Spots background on watercolor paper, then embossing it with clear embossing powder. Next i used distress ink and applicator to color the stamped panel. I trimmed a bit on each side. Then with an ink applicator i inked up the sides of my white card base with green ink.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Then i broke out the In Stitches stamp set and stamped a few images on watercolor paper. I used the ink pads to color the images, just pressing the ink pads onto the paper. I used a slim strip of kraft card stock and adhered it across my card base (the spots panel was adhered to my card base). I cut out the colored images and added them to my card too.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I decided not to pop any of the images, so i would have a flat card. Last i die cut a tag and stamped the I Sew Admire You sentiment on it, then adhered it to the top right corner and trimmed off the extra.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana















3 comments:

  1. Great color combo and I love this little vignette you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! What a perfect soft card - that would melt anyone's heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew sweet (couldn't resist *grin*) Soft, pretty and fabulous inspiration for the new challenge! I really need to play with my TAWS gems more often (if only I could learn to colour!!)
    ~c

    ReplyDelete