July 9, 2014

Friendship

Hiya!!!

So i have some birthday money to spend and i'm having a hard time figuring out what to get! There are so many yummy stamps and dies out there that i want! I also am contemplating getting some copics. I currently have six copics, 3 green and 3 purple. So to help decided if i want to get more i pulled out a new Penny Black stamp to practice with my tiny collection of copics!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black
I started by stamping the poppy's on a white tag that i had hanging out around my desk. I used two purples the color the poppy's (so i don;t think there is such a thing as purple poppy's but hey i have use what i have!!!), the third purple copic i have dosne;t really go with the other two, so i never use it!! lol!! I used the three green copics i have to color the leaves and stems.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

Next i pulled out a panel that i made a couple months ago, you can check out this post and video to see how i made the panel, but the main colors i used were purple and green so it goes great with my purple poppy tag! I stamped the Friendship sentiment on my panel in brown ink.

I added a little bit of distress ink to my tag because it was very white and didn;t really go with the cream color of the panel, and the antique linen distress ink calmed down the white a bit! I also added some tea stained seam binding to my tag.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

I added my tag to my panel with foam dots and last added several sequins to the tag and panel. I adhered the panel to a card base and it was done!! I love how it turned out!!! In a couple days i'll share another card because i couldn't stop with just one purple poppy's!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that background panel and your coloring looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely stunning! Congrats on the tweet from Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dana, it's gorgeous! I finally expanded my Spectrum Noir marker collection and ohhhhh, colouring with alcohol markers is such a dream. Then again, you have the knack with Distress markers too! Eeps. Good luck deciding what to get with your birthday moolah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana....I'm staring, in jaw-dropped, awe-inspired admiration at how incredibly beautiful your card is! This is total evidence of how incredibly talented you are; working magic with two copic colours. Stunning! Whatever you decide to spend your $$$ on, I know the creativity that will emerge will be nothing short of stellar. Truly, this is utterly gorgeous. WOW!!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete