Achievements

July 9, 2014

Friendship

Hiya!!!

So i have some birthday money to spend and i'm having a hard time figuring out what to get! There are so many yummy stamps and dies out there that i want! I also am contemplating getting some copics. I currently have six copics, 3 green and 3 purple. So to help decided if i want to get more i pulled out a new Penny Black stamp to practice with my tiny collection of copics!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black
I started by stamping the poppy's on a white tag that i had hanging out around my desk. I used two purples the color the poppy's (so i don;t think there is such a thing as purple poppy's but hey i have use what i have!!!), the third purple copic i have dosne;t really go with the other two, so i never use it!! lol!! I used the three green copics i have to color the leaves and stems.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

Next i pulled out a panel that i made a couple months ago, you can check out this post and video to see how i made the panel, but the main colors i used were purple and green so it goes great with my purple poppy tag! I stamped the Friendship sentiment on my panel in brown ink.

I added a little bit of distress ink to my tag because it was very white and didn;t really go with the cream color of the panel, and the antique linen distress ink calmed down the white a bit! I also added some tea stained seam binding to my tag.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

I added my tag to my panel with foam dots and last added several sequins to the tag and panel. I adhered the panel to a card base and it was done!! I love how it turned out!!! In a couple days i'll share another card because i couldn't stop with just one purple poppy's!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana



5 comments:

  1. LOVE that background panel and your coloring looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely stunning! Congrats on the tweet from Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dana, it's gorgeous! I finally expanded my Spectrum Noir marker collection and ohhhhh, colouring with alcohol markers is such a dream. Then again, you have the knack with Distress markers too! Eeps. Good luck deciding what to get with your birthday moolah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana....I'm staring, in jaw-dropped, awe-inspired admiration at how incredibly beautiful your card is! This is total evidence of how incredibly talented you are; working magic with two copic colours. Stunning! Whatever you decide to spend your $$$ on, I know the creativity that will emerge will be nothing short of stellar. Truly, this is utterly gorgeous. WOW!!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete