Achievements

July 13, 2014

Have a Magical Day!

Hi!

I hope your weekend has been great!! I know i'm not ready for Monday, but its going to come along anyway!! :D Today i have a little card to share with you! Another card featuring my 6 Copics, and if you are wondering, i decided not to get anymore! Only because the Simon Says Stamp release was so good!! Maybe one day i'll expand my Copic collection!! :D
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
So for my card i started with a piece of watercolor paper. I light sketched the area for a 4.25 x 5.5 card and then applied 4 different colors of distress ink. I used the applicator to blend the colors together a bit. Then i inked up and stamped the new set from The Alley Way Stamps - Seeing Spots. When the ink was dry i spritz the panel with water, letting it mix the ink together more. When that was almost dry i added drops of gold spray ink.

Next i stamped and colored the dragon from the TAWS Enchanted set. I used some gold Smooch to color the horn tips and spikes running down the dragon's back. Then i die cut a circle from black cardstock, along with 2 double ended banners.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I stamped and embossed half of the sentiment Have A Magical Day, on one banner and the second half on the other banner. I added the circle and banners to my panel and then cut out the dragon and added him with foam dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana















3 comments:

  1. Love that fun background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applauding your shopping decision! I have 12 copics - and none of the colours really match with the others, so I rarely use them. If only they were less costly...Still, you're working magic with those you have - this dragon is adorable!! Super sweet card - and your spotted background is such an unexpected delight!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete