Achievements

July 18, 2014

Hello To You

Hi there!!

Today i'm sharing another card i made way back when!! I played with some Avery Elle stamps designed by Heather Campbell, and made this card when i received the stamps, but alas the card stayed in the 'to be blogged' pile for quite some time!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Avery Elle
I started my taking a strip of watercolor paper, rounded the bottom corners then stamped and masked the little girl, fox and tree stump. She and the fox are sooo cute!!. Next i found a die cut bow from my extra stuff stash and colored the little girl to match it with distress markers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Avery Elle

I found a green card base and stamped the tiny hearts with versamark ink. Next i die cut the Hello sentiment then stamped the matching stamp. I also stamped 'to you' on the bow and added a sequin.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Avery Elle

I added the strip to my card base and then added the sentiment and bow with foam dots!! I really need to play with set some more!! There has been so many new stamps i can't keep up!! lol!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana



4 comments:

  1. I just had these guys out the other day! They are so cute, love how this came together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little missy and her foxy fox are so happy to be out of the pile and shown to the world! Love this, Dana!! It's been an inspiration parade catching up with all I've been missing on your blog!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pair, your little girl and her darling fox friend! Good thing you sorted through your 'to be blogged' pile, because this one (and I'm sure several more) sure warrants showcasing! Sweetness to the max!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete