Achievements

July 8, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hi!!

Today i am sharing a card i made with The Alley Way Stamps new Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood stamp set. I did a little paper piecing with the houses and the tree. I used a 6 x 6 pattern paper pad, and inside it were small journaling cards. Some of them had even smaller patterns that where the perfect size for the houses!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I stamped 3 houses from various patterns, cut them out and assembled the pieces. I also paper pieced a tree from the stamp set, along with a street light. I used a brown marker to ink the edges of my pieces (brown because i stamped everything with brown ink).

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Then i added all my elements to my white card base with foam dots. Last i stamped the sentiment Home Sweet Home, also with brown ink and rounded the top corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Dana















3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the piecing and how you added a few details with marker and love the papers you chose too, what a cute little street scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly adorable!! I want a polka-dot house when I grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. my. goodness! If this isn't the most adorable street scene EVER! I'm with Jessi: I'd like a polka-dot house, too, with a craft-room please! Fabulous to the max!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete