Achievements

July 15, 2014

Waffle Flower Challenge June/July 2014 - Take 2

Hi there!!

** This is my second post today! Click here for my TAWS post! **

Today i'm sharing another card for the NEW Waffle Flower Challenge!! Its super easy to play along you just need to use at least one Waffle Flower product and either follow the sketch or the technique challenge. You have until July 25th to play along!! I can't wait to see your project!!

This time around i followed the sketch. You can click here to see my first card where i did the technique challenge.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Waffle Flower Crafts

I first found some cool orange chevron pattern paper and trimmed it into an angle, making it smaller on the right but wider on the left. I used the pattern paper to base the colors of my flowers. I used the new Loved stamp set and matching dies. I die cut several of the flowers and leaves, then stamped the flowers in shades of yellow and orange.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Waffle Flower Crafts

I also stamped the leaves in green. I added a strip of wood washi tape to my white card base, at an angle. Then added my pattern paper stripe with foam dots. Then i added the flowers and leaves, some with foam dots. Last i stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Hey Mr set.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see you play along with use at The Waffle Flower Challenge!

Dana



4 comments:

  1. Loving all the orange! The woodgrain washi adds a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO bright & fun! Love the wood washi - everything comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...look at all the cheerfulness coming from this charming, sunny-colours, floral-sweetness card of yours! Darling right down to every last detail! Way to rock the sketch, my friend!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete