Achievements

July 23, 2014

We Grew by Four Feet

Hi there!!

Today i'm sharing a card that i made for the current challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. The challenge is a Anything Goes and its their 1st anniversary!! Here is the photo inspiration:


There was a lot of white with little pops of pink and blue, which made me think of babies! So i found some light, almost pastel pink and blue pattern paper. I stamped the little onesie from The Alley Way Stamps Nap Time on the pattern paper. I also stamped a tiny heart in each onesie. I cut them out, colored the hearts with a white gel pen and then set them aside.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i die cut several stars from adhesive card stock. I exposed the sticky side and added some glitter. I pressed the glitter into the adhesive, but you still get some that would come off on your fingers, so i added a thin layer of glossy accent to keep everything in place. I let the stars dry over night.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

When the stars were dry i placed then all over my white card base. Because the photo has both pink and blue i wanted my card to have these colors too. So i decided to have twins! The stamp set has the sentiment We Grew by Two Feet, well with twins you have another set of feet, so i with a grey pen i crossed out Two and wrote in Four.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card base with the stars above it. I added the two oneise with foam dots (plus a little glue to make sure they stayed on the star).

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Nap Time
Dies: My Favorite Things - Stars
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye - Chalk Studio
Glitter: Art Institute
Glossy Accents


7 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love those big sparkly stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect card for twins...love the star background!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute & sweet! That star bg is amazing - and I love what you did with the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card to welcome a set of twins!! The stars, the onesies, the sentiment...sheer delight! New parents will treasure this, for sure! Yet again, your amazing creativity shines!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmy! this is soooo sweet and creative. love those sparkly stars and the adorable little onesies. thanks for playing with curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love those sweet onesies against the sparkly star background!

    ReplyDelete