Achievements

July 6, 2014

You're Retro

Hi!!

Today i'm sharing another card i made this week! I decided to make a shaped and thought it would go great with these new Penny Black Krafty Kats stamps.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black
I used a banner die set to make the card, die cutting some pattern paper. I inked the edges of the smaller banner and stamped the sentiment in the top right corner. I stamped the Kat sitting on a retro bike on watercolor paper. I used Distress markers to color the bike and Kat and then i cut her out (my kitty is a gal, i colored her classes, hat and luggage pink!)
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

I added two stripes of grey card stock across the banner card, then added the Kat and bike with foam dots. I also inked up two wood veneer arrows and placed them around the sentiment. I wrapped black twine around the top of the card and tied it in a knot. Last i stamped Happy Birthday on the inside of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana



2 comments:

  1. OK, I can't love this enough! THAT IMAGE!! I think I have that look on my face most of the time! lol! Love the shaped base too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, this is a tag card, so I totally love it; second, the cat image is hilarious, so that means I doubly love it! Way toooo much fun happening here, Dana, and your creativity with the layout, colouring, papers is, yet again, brilliant! Love x Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete