Achievements

November 26, 2014

Owl I Want for Chrismtas

Hello!!

I'm stopping in today with a card i made for the Lawnscaping Challenge and yep another Christmas card!! (there's going to be a lot of them for awhile now!!) :) The challenge is to use numbers and i had planned to use some alpha stickers since i have a ton of numbers i never use. But i spied some pattern paper that had numbers on it, so used that instead!


I trimmed down the pattern paper, rounded two of the corners. I decided to use a red card stock and added a strip of gold sparkle washi tape off to one side. I added the pattern paper to the other side with only a small portion covering the gold.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn
The used the Lawn Fawn Winter Owl stamp set, cutting, coloring and then cutting out the cute owl. Next i cut a circle from white cardstock, then i stamped the sentiment and hearts. I used gold smooches to color the hearts.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn

I found a piece of brown paper and hand cut a branch. I added the circle to my card with foam dots, then added the branch and owl.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Winter Owl
Washi Tape: Sandylion
Pattern Paper: Chic Tags - Good Tidings, Twinkle

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that patterned paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL CHRISTMAS ALL THE TIME! Yep :) I love the gold strip - too cool - and who doesn't love that sweet owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the pattern paper you used, and the color combination is so much fun too! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! Great way to incorporate the numbers!! I LOVE that owl image! And the red and gold really are a perfect combination for Christmas especially! Thank you so much for playing with the Lawnscaping challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hooo! You owl is just so adorable, sporting his sweet red scarf (our temperatures are plummeting to -29C tonight! time for scarves, boots, mitts...) and radiating love. The paper: YES! Super cute!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I really like the gold paper along the edge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete