Achievements

December 1, 2014

Merry Everything

Hello!

I hope everyone had a great long holiday weekend!! Now its back to the real world!! lol! Today i have a holiday card i made for My Favorite Things Color Challenge. I am also submitting it to Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog, the challenge being Holiday! I am also submitting my name to their Challenge Design Team Call!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things
I sent to my Christmas pattern paper to help come up with the colors in the challenge. The background pattern paper is grey with dots of red, light blue and white. The ground is a light blue plaid glitter pattern. I stamped the Merry Everything in black ink on the blue ground after hand cutting a curve that is mostly hidden by Santa and tree.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things
I cut the Tree Cutout die from green pattern paper (all the pattern paper is from the same stack so it all matches!) I lightly inked the edges with green ink. I placed the blue ground on my card base with foam dots, then added the tree. I added a few red and white sequins to the tree.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things

For the Santa i used the matching die, then stamped him in black. I used copic markers to color him, then added him to my card! Oh and i almost forgot the star! I used some gold washi tape and added it to a piece of scrap paper, then die cut the tiny star and added to the top of the tree!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Jingle All The Way
Die: My Favorite Things - Tree Cutout. Simon Says Stamp - Star
Sequins: Neat & Tangle - Classic Christmas Mix
Pattern Paper: DCWV - Home For Christmas
Washi Tape: Sandylion

9 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Dana! Your colouring is sensational, love the Christmas tree and background paper! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 'out of sequence' in commenting on your cards, but popping in say that this one is AWESOME! Santa is just too adorable, and of course, the tree is the perfect backdrop! The background papers: amazing special touch! Pure delight! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery! Fingers crossed for the DT role!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute !! I love the use of patterned paper here :) thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, this is totally ADORABLE!! I love how you've put together the tree and the dotted background is perfect!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't love this enough! Those sequins are perfect!

    ReplyDelete