Achievements

January 23, 2015

Hello

Hiya!!

Today i'm sharing a card i made for Neat & Tangled Little Tangled Challenge Blog. The challenge is Saying Hello!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Neat & Tangled
I started with a white card base and then pulled out Neat & Tangled's Party Dots stamp set. There is a strip of dots in the stamp set and i inked that strip up with navy pigment ink. I stamped it on my card base with the close dots at the top. I continued the dots across the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Neat & Tangled

Next i used one of the small dots in the set and with bright pink ink added pink dots randomly around my card. I found some navy ribbon to add to the top of my card. I wrapped some around my card base and adhered it to the card. With another piece of ribbon i made a bow which i adhered to the card.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Neat & Tangled
Last i added used some alpha chipboard stickers to spell out hello! I hope you all have a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Neat & Tangled - Party Dots
Ink: Memento Luxe - Rose Bud, Nautical Blue
Letters: Basic Grey - Aurora

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite N&T sets. I love how you used it to create that fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dots are fantastic cascading down the card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh those does are so pretty in colour! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon! Such a perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee.. I'm crushing over your fabulous Hello card! The dots, the letters, the ribbon...totally awesome, my friend. Totally!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete