Achievements

February 13, 2015

Hello

Hi!!!

I'm stopping by with my second card today, the first of many cards i made for Papertrey Ink's Anniversary challenges. This first one is a color combo and sketch challenge:



Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
I started with PTI's Pretty Petals stamp set and stamped them on a panel of white card stock trimmed about 1/4 short of my 3.5 x 5 card base. I used the colors in the color combo above for the flowers and the greens for the leaves.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink

Then to follow the sketch i cut out about a 1/4 strip. I also lightly roughed up the edge of my panel, then added it to my card base with adhesive tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink

Then i stamped the Hello sentiment from PTI's Wet Paint stamp set in versamerk ink on vellum card stock. I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. I cut it out and added it to my card with foam dots. Last i added some teeny tiny gold sequins that i think came with a Simon Says Stamp kit.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back later today with another card for PTI's challenges.

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Pretty Petals, Wet Paint
Ink: PTI - Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist
Embossing Powder: Wow! - Gold

3 comments:

  1. Love your flowers! I still haven't had a chance to use that set yet! Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Dana! Your stamping is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh pretty! Love the pop of gold!

    ReplyDelete