Achievements

February 17, 2015

Special Delivery

Hello,

How is everyone?!? I am so ready for spring, its been soooo cold here! Today i'm sharing a baby card as i need to ad a few to my stash. I also made this for new challenge i found via Jessi's blog, she her card here. The challenge is from the Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge #1.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with a Simple Stories paper pad and picked out a few different patterns. I stamped the onesie on three different patterns, cut them out and inked the edges.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I trimmed a fourth pattern into two strips and added them to a white card base, one on each side. Next i adhered a white panel to the card center. I stamped the sentiment Special Delivery from Baby Talk.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Last i added the onesies with foam tape! A super cute and easy baby card!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Nap Time, Baby Talk
Pattern paper: Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with my first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, I love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANA *waving wildly* My sweet friend, mega apologies for having fallen 12 (yes, twelve) posts behind in commenting *hanging head in shame*! I have, however, gazed at, admired and oohed and ahhed over each and every card as they appear in my Feedly! Again, your creativity, innovative, thinking-out-side-the-box creations dazzle and delight! I'm going to stand myself in the corner for a bit, then hopefully, get my act together to stay on top of your creations (blaming my tardiness on new work duties, travel, more travel, more work and overall scatteredness, as I try to adjust to life with a piece missing...). Thank you for understanding and for being such an AMAZING friend! Your card here: A-DOR-A-BLE! Hope you're keeping safe and warm! Time for Spring for sure!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet with such adorable papers!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh this is awesome! Love the sweet colours & patterns! And thanks for the shout out (curtsies!)

    ReplyDelete