Achievements

May 6, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hello!! 

Mother's Day is just around the corner and i wanted to share a nice and easy card that can be quickly made for your Mother!! When i started i had something else in mind, but after 3 tries i figured it wasn;t going to work and that i need some new cutting plates for my big shot!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by die cutting a panel from watercolor paper, then i stamped First Bloom Window with black versafine pigment ink. I messed up the stamping so i turned it over and stamped it better the second time!! LOL!!! Hey, it happens, and the back is just as good as the front!! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

To color the Window i used Spectrum Aqua markers (floral set), they are new to me and this was my first time using them. I did use some distress markers for the pots and to deepen the color of the bunny. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Since my other die cutting wasn;t working to spice up the card i added a little sparkle with a Wink of Stella to the flowers. Next i stamped the Mother's Day sentiment from the FDMD Set. With a pink marker and water i colored in the hearts at the sentiment.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Distress Markers
Spectrum Aqua Markers - Floral
Wink of Stella

3 comments:

  1. Dana, an oh-so-pretty card with the darling bunny in the midst of the blooms! Looks to me like you have those Aqua markers figured out...beautiful colouring!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image! I love the coloring, I need to try some of those markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I love that bunny :) And I need a new C plate for my cuttlebug...one of those things that I always think uggggh but I could buy paper or stamps or...not something boring (and yet so necessary!)

    ReplyDelete