Achievements

August 26, 2015

Noel

Hello!!

This is my second post today, click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post.

I have a couple sneak peeks to share with you today! (This is a long photo heavy post)  Crafter's Companion have two die releases coming at the end of this week. These are beautiful detailed dies and are perfect for Holiday crafting!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

First i made a card featuring the Noel die from the Die'sire Prestige Christmas Only Words Collection. I used Crafter's Companion Watercolor card stock and the die, running it through my die cut machine. But i did not remove the die, instead i left the paper in the die and flipped it over.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then with some water, a paint brush and Spectrum Aqua markers i colored the bells, leaves, branches, berries and the Noel in the middle. Only when it was dry did i remove the paper from the die. I missed a leaf hear or there, so i went in with more water color to color them in.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next i found a green card base and added some wood tape across the front, horizontally. Then i wrapped some twine around the card and down the middle of the wood and tied it in a bow. Last i added the colored Noel die cut to the front of the card.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
My next sneak peek is from the Die'sire Classiques Christmas Only Words Collection, Tis The Season. I cut the die from some Crafter's Companion Shimmering card stock, then die cut a circle from some black Shimmering card stock.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Then i dry embossed some CC's Kraft card stock with a wood grain embossing folder. I used a little distress ink to darken the panel. I wrapped the panel with some black glitter ribbon and tied it in a knot.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I added the wood grain panel to a black card base. Then i added the black circle and the green Tis The Season die cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by again today!! I'll be back later this week when these new dies are available at Crafter's Companion!!

Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment