Achievements

December 14, 2015

Warm Wishes

Hello!!

I'm popping in quick with a card i made for the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! My card is a bit more winter then holiday, but it makes me want some hot chocolate!! Yum!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Waffle Flower
I started with Waffle Flowers Warm Wishes stamp set and stamped the mug on some polka dot pattern paper. I fussy cut it out and colored in the liquid with a brown marker. Next i stamped the sentiment and fussy cut that out too. I colored it red with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Waffle Flower
Next i used A Homemade Christmas stamp set and some pigment ink to stamp the houses and trees on a Kraft card base. I used Starry Night to stamp the stars and dots in white ink.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Waffle Flower
To give my mug an anchor i die cut the rectangle from Waffle Flowers Surface Tag die from brown card stock. Then i added the mug and sentiment with foam tape!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

17 comments:

  1. Love your heart as the steam. Fun card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great fussy-cutting and colors, like the kraft-looking background it really is a coffee blog color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Dana, love your festive scene! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Dana - I live in Michigan too! Go Tigers and Go Red Wings - and NO you cannot have too many stamps - really! I have a ton and love all of them - just saying - have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love the steam heart and the decorated kraft paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the little stars you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute simple card... I was lucky enough to get that cute little stamp set too... can't wait to use it. I just had to go back and look.. yes! Adding the stars was a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, love how you used that Waffle Flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really so pretty. This has a wonderfully soft and serene feeling. Love this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did this! So pretty - love all that brown - such a warm comfy Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! your warm red wishes really pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet and adorable. Love stamping on kraft.

    ReplyDelete