Achievements

April 21, 2016

Crafter's Companion Sneak Peek

Hello!!

If you are looking for my Art Impressions post, click here!

This is my second post today! I have a little sneak peek of Crafter's Companion Floral Delight Signature Collection by Sara Davies! The collection will be available on the website tomorrow!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
My card today features the 6 x 6 pattern paper pad and the Pretty Petals and Scallop Border dies. I started by adding the pretty flower pattern paper to a white card base. Then I cut the Scallop Border die from some purple polka dot pattern in the paper pad and added it to my card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

For a sentiment I pulled out Moonbeam Meadow Hugs & Kisses stamp set and stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner of the border.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next I picked out a couple other patterns that matched the flower pattern, along with the purple pattern and used the Pretty Petals die to cut several flowers from each pattern. With my fingers I lightly curled all the flowers petals.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I added the flowers to my card, layering some of the smaller ones one the larger flowers. To finish it off i added some rhinestones to the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back tomorrow with another card featuring products from this new Signature Collection!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Moonbeam Meadow - Hugs & Kisses
Pattern Paper: Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Floral Delight - 6 x 6 Pattern Paper Pad
Dies: Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Floral Delight - Scallop Border, Pretty Petals

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Dana! Your die cut flowers are perfect with that beautiful floral paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty florals! Love the mix of the paper and the petals!

    ReplyDelete