Achievements

April 22, 2016

Thinking of You

Hello!

Today Sara Davies Signature Collection - Floral Delight is now available at Crafter's Companion!! This collection is full of great pattern papers, embossing folders and dies!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Today's card starts with the Rambling Rose embossing folder and Scarlet, Orchid and Moss Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers. I used the markers to color the flowers and leaves on the side that the flowers and leaves were the grooves. Next I spritzed a little bit of water, too much and the colors blend too much, and not enough water the color doesn't go anywhere.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Next I placed a piece of Crafter's Companion Watercolor card stock in the embossing and carefully closed it, I then immediately ran it through my die cutting machine. I had my machine already to go, you want the ink and water to soak in as its being as embossed.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Remove the embossed panel from the folder and set aside to dry. Next I used Pretty Petals die's and cut some black flowers. Before I removed the metal dies, I used versamark in and inked in the little lines the dies has, I made sure I really got the ink in there. Then I popped the flowers out and added white embossing powder and heated it.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I cut a strip of black card stock and and then stamped the sentiment from Downton Abbey's A Moment In Time stamp set. I also heat embossed it and then notched one of the ends.  Next I trimmed the embossed panel and adhered it to a white card base. Then I added the sentiment strip and then the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Downton Abbey - A Moment In Time
Embossing Folder: Crafter's Companion - Sara Davies Signature Collection Floral Delight - Rambling Rose
Dies: Crafter's Companion - Sara Davies Signature Collection Floral Delight - Pretty Petals
Watercolor Card Stock: Crafter's Companion
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers: Scarlet, Moss Orchid
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts, White

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Dana, I love the effect you got from inking that beautiful embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete