Achievements

June 21, 2016

Dude, It's Your Birthday

Hello!!

I'm stopping by today with a masculine card I made with the new Sara Davies Signature Collection - Just For Men! It's really the perfect collection for making cards for guys!!! There is pattern papers, dies, stamps and embossing folders!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by trimming some pattern paper from the Bright's pad to fit a white card base. From the same pad I cut a strip of orange pattern paper. Then I stamped It's Your Birthday (from the Rock Star stamp set) on the orange strip.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next I cut a circle from white card stock and then used stamps from Urban Graffiti and Streetwise to stamp up the circle. I used several different color inks that matched the pattern paper.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I stamped Dude in black on the circle. I added the orange strip to the card base with foam tape and then the circle over it.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sara Davies Signature Collection: Just For Men - Urban Graffiti, Streetwise, Rock Star
Pattern Paper: Sara Davies Signature Collection: Just For Men - Bright Pattern Paper 6 x 6
Diesire Essentials: Circles
Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock
Ink: Papertrey Ink: Smokey Shadow, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment