Achievements

September 23, 2016

Spectrum Noir Coloring in Grey Tones

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made featuring one of the new Crafter's Companion Colorista Background Stamps. There are four different backgrounds, for my card I used Loved with Butterflies.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by stamping the background on Crafter's Companion Premium Ultra Smooth white cardstock. Then I went to town coloring, LOL!!! It takes a few days working on it, but I really love how it turned out! I went with gray tones in coloring this, no color what so ever!!! I used IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8, IG10. I also used Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, Onyx Black to add just a touch of sparkle!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Next, I trimmed a piece of vellum and then white heat embossed a sentiment. I used Special Friend from Everyday with Barkley.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I trimmed the background to fit a card base and then wrapped the vellum around the panel adhering it on the back side. Then I just added the panel to a white card base. Very easy way to finish and show off your coloring!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Loved Butterflies
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
Vellum




No comments:

Post a Comment