Achievements

November 23, 2016

Art Impressions Collage Card

Hello 

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!! I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card that is a little tongue in cheek, I paired the Gobble Set with some elements from Jillibean Soup Happy Camper Stew Collection. I think the Detour, Pit Stop, and The Fun Never Stops make for a cute and funny Thanksgiving card!! 

This card is my take on the collage style cards! I'm not really good at it (I'm a bit of a perfectionist!) but I tried really hard to just let it come together without a lot of changes!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the turkey behind (haha!!) on watercolor cardstock and then used my Distress Markers to color it. I used Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs, Mustard Seed, Seedless Preserves, Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade. Then I fussy cut it out with sharp scissors.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, it was just a matter of adhering all the elements. I have the collection together, including some extra pieces I die cut but didn;t use. I used a notebook page and the turkey as the center and added the flowers, buttons, and sentiments.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

The turkey behind was added with a wobble, making the card a little interactive. Last I stamped the Gobble 'Til You Wobble sentiment at the bottom. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Gobble Set 
Pattern Paper Collection: Jillibean Soup Happy Camper Stew
Action Wobble

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card love it..Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wobbly turkey-behind is too much fun! Looks like aced the collage style; this is great!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the collage style technique! I think you used just the right amount to give it the look, but not lose the focus - IMHO. Such a fun image to make wobble too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the elements, the layering and dimension!

    ReplyDelete