Achievements

May 17, 2017

Art Impressions AI People with Spectrum Noir Markers

Hi!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring one of the new AI People! These new stamps make perfect Get Well cards!! My card features the Crutches set.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by picking out some pattern paper from Echo Park Paper Co. Petticoats & Pinstripes. Then I picked out some similar Spectrum Noir markers to color the image. I used BP6, BP7, CR4, CR6, DR4, EB5, EB6, GT2, GT3, IG2, IG4, IG7.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added a pink pattern paper to a white card base, then I cut a stitched rectangle from a blue pattern. I added the stitched panel to the middle of the card. From white card stock I die cut an even smaller stitched rectangle. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I fussy cut the image and then added it to the card with foam tape. Last I stamped the sentiment on the white rectangle and also added it with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Crutches Set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Paper Co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment