Achievements

July 7, 2017

Crafter's Companion on HSN July 11th

Hello!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN next week with lots of great new products!! So get your credit card ready!! LOL!! Today, I'm showing a little peek of new Edgeable dies! These are really long dies, great for big cards or even scrapbooks pages. My card features the Thank You Very Much die.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I started with Crafter's Companion watercolor card stock and die cut the sentiment at the top, then folded it. To help the 'Very Much' part stand out I added some teal metallic cardstock under the front of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I colored a Sheena Douglass Monarch Butterfly stamp with a Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker, Slate. I also used the same color to add a few splatters. While that was drying I stamped another butterfly with the Black marker.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

After the black butterfly was dry I used Rose Pink and Teal to color the butterfly, using the water to blend the two colors together. When it was all dry I fussy cut the butterfly out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I added the butterfly to the card and then to add a little sparkle I found some light blue rhinestones that matched.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Sheena Douglass Monarch Butterfly
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers: Rose Pink, Teal, Slate, Black
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - this layout is so pretty! I love the POP of this colorful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete