Achievements

August 16, 2017

Crafter's Companion on HSN TODAY!

Hello!!

This is my second post today! Click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN TODAY!!! It's a 24 hour craft all day on HSN with several full Crafter's Companion hours! Here is the planned schedule:



Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
There are a ton of new CC products on HSN today! I'm featuring a couple of the new Sheena Douglass Christmas stamps: Festive Greetings and Christmas Snowdrops. I paired these stamps with the Snow Flurry embossing powder from Sara Davies Signature Collection, Festive Wonder.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I started by stamping the gorgeous rose cluster from Festive Greetings on CC's then using my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. I used: BO2, BO3, BO4, CG3, DG4, DR7, EB6, JG1, JG4, MG2, MG3, MG5, YG1, YG2, YG3. Then I fussy cut it out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Snowdrops set on a strip of white card stock. With a white card base, I ran the Snow Flurry embossing folder through my die cutting machine.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

With Tea Dye Distress Ink I lightly inked the snowflakes with the ink. I adhered the sentiment strip to the card base and then the flowers on top.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you check out HSN, there are some seriously amazing new products to see!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Sheena Douglass Christmas Snowdrops, Festive Greetings - Available at HSN
Spectrum Noir Markers
Embossing Folder: Sara Davies Signature Collection - Festive Wonder: Snow Flurry
Distress Ink: Tea Dye

No comments:

Post a Comment