Achievements

October 18, 2017

Rock & Roll Action Wobble

Hello!!

Today I'm on the Art Impressions blog sharing a fun card featuring the Rock & Roll Mini Shaker set! The mini shakers are super cute and great for easy interactive cards!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the image on some white cardstock and then just the smaller image on a piece of scrap paper. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils to color it up! I used: Espresso, Cider, Black, Vintage Blue, Sea Urchin, Violet Pearl, Cream, Royal Blue, Bark, Reef Blue, Velvet, Deep Purple, Eggshell, Pewter.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

With the matching die, I cut out the small image. With a fancy square die, I cut out the main image and then stamped the Happy Birthday and Rock & Roll sentiments. With a mini action wobble, I attached the smaller image that I die cut over the bigger image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

From some gold embossed Kraft cardstock, I adhered the fancy square with the wobbly image. I also used the small star dies in the set and cut out some gold mirror stars. Then I just adhered them to the card and last rounded the corners of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps & Dies: Art Impressions - Rock & Roll
Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils
Sizzix - Framelits Fancy Labels
Bazzill Basics - Kraft Foil

1 comment: