Achievements

November 23, 2017

New Art Impressions at Michaels Stores

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Art Impressions has some new stamps Michaels stores!! To help celebrate the AI DT has some inspiration for you using these new sets! Stop by the AI blog to see it all!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
My card features one of the new Girlfriend sets. I stamped the image on some watercolor and then used Distress Markers to color it. With a stitched rectangle I cut the image out, along with a much smaller rectangle that I then stamped the sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Luckily I had some Christmas paper that matched, using another stitched rectangle to cut it out. I placed it on a black card base, then layered a strip of red pattern paper over it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I added the stamped image and the sentiment with foam tape. I decided to not add enamel dots or sequins because it's really all about the image!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

2 comments:

  1. I love what you do with Distress Markers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great job with the coloring !! Dare I tell you your titles are actually pretty unreadable. I hope you won't take it the wrong way. Love from France, Marjorie

    ReplyDelete