Achievements

December 6, 2017

Happy Howl-idays!

Hello AI Fans!!

Today I'm on the Art Impressions blog with an adorable card, perfect for the dog lovers in my family!! The new Santa Paws stamp set is a must-have for any dog lover or if your receipts are dog lovers!!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started with some Echo Park Paper Co pattern paper, that is a colorful sheet of music! Perfect for my howl-ling, I mean singing pooches!! I stamped said pooches on some white cardstock and then colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used: AB1, AB3, AG1, AG3, AG5, BO2, BO3, BP6, BP7, CR8, CR11, CT4, DP1, DP3, EB1, EB2, EB6, EB5, IG1, IG3, IG6, IG8, IG10, OR3, TN2, TN6.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I cut out the image with a stitched oval. I also cut a much smaller oval from some white cardstock. I stamped the Happy Howl-day's! sentiment on the smaller oval.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added the pattern paper to a white card base and then adhered the colored oval with foam tape. The sentiment oval was added with adhesive to the right of the image. Last I scattered a few sequins across the card for a little sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Santa Paws
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Paper Co - Holly Jolly Christmas
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Classic Christmas Mix
Die: My Favorite Things - Stitched Ovals

1 comment: