Achievements

July 19, 2012

Truckin Magnets

Hi!

Today i have a card for you that i made almost a year ago! I'm busy making new cards and learning a new camera so i dug through my photos and found a card i made for a friends son birthday last year. But first i have some exciting news. Most of the the girls from the Papercrafts Gallery Idol Top 20 are getting together for a Blog Hop!!

We are getting together to share our love for card making!! There will be lots inspiration and giveaways!! Details are being finalized but i think everyone will be able to link up a newly made card too!! Our theme is shaped cards, this is also Papercrafts July Challenge, so you can try your luck with that challenge too! Make sure you stop by Monday July 23rd for all the wonderful cards and details on all the prizes!!


Now on to the card!! I made this card for a super sweet boy, who happens to be the son of a great friend of mine.

As you can see i cut a circle out of the center of my card. I placed a clear sealable bag on the inside of the card, this is to hold the little truck magnets that i made. I used pattern paper all from one collection. Die cut the trucks from a thin magnet sheet, die cut the pattern paper and stamped the truck images. I adhered the pattern paper to the magnet sheet and wha-la cute little magnets



Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with a Hampton Art card and will be participating in Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire this weekend!

Dana

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Super fun especially for a little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea Dana! My sons would have loved those magnets! And the matching card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea, Dana! I love that the cute magnets are easily accessible, too, because I can see a little boy loving to play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K...how big of a genius are you??? To put the trucks IN the baggie and use the baggie as the window film...genius! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative! Love it!!! Wish I had seen it before my son's birthday this past week...think I will make some for him anyway - just for some summer fun!

    ReplyDelete