Achievements

February 4, 2014

2013 World Card Making Day - How To Video

Hello!!!

This is my 2nd post today, you can find my TAWS post here.

Today the March 2014 issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking is available!!! And why is it so important, you might ask!?!?! Well.... My winning 2013 WCMD card published in this issue!! I'm so excited to see it in the magazine and to see all the other winning cards!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking is now a monthly, digital magazine. If you don;t have a subscription, you are missing out!! Click here for info! And you can check out their blog here.



I made a video showing the process i went through to create my winning card! I hope you like it!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Dana, I just finished watching your video! Can you hear me cheering and applauding? What a treat! First, super congrats on your publication, and after seeing the 'labour of love' that went into its creation, my appreciation for your card has multiplied x 100000! Gorgeous card, most excellent video, and wow, you are sure amazing with the techniques! I made a relatively simple 'kinda sorta' inlaid heart card (sharing later today), and that was mind-boggling enough for me! This one of yours - well, I'll aspire for something similar once my skills amp up! You've sure made my day brighter with this! FAB-U-LOUS!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I'm so glad you made it - makes the description in the issue a lot clearer. Painstaking, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I am featuring this blogpost on the PC&S blog on 2/18/14! Waving hello to Michigan!

    ReplyDelete