October 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop Challenge

Hello!

*** This is my 1st of 2 posts today, if you are looking for my Sweet Stamp Shop post, click here ***

Its time for Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop Challenge! The challenge this month is Tags!! PTI provided this picture for inspiration!

                                      October-Blog-Hop
I pulled out a PTI Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set, the matching dies and Tag Sale #5. I die cut the tags from rustic cream cardstock and inked the edges. I then stamped the sentiment on each tag.


Next i die cut several stockings and mittens and stamped them with their corresponding stamps. I added tiny twine bows to the stockings and used twine to 'hook' the mittens together. I also added some frosted glitter to the mittens cuffs.



Last i adhered the mittens and stockings to the tags and added some twine to the top of the tags.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Love Lives Here: Holiday
Ink: PTI - Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic Cream
Die: Love Lives Here: Holiday, Tag Sale #5
Twine: May Arts

22 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous!

    These are so rustic, warm and welcoming.

    I can't imagine tying those little twine bows though, I think it would make me crazy - so hats off to you!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mittens and stockings! They look so "heartfelt" and genuine. Cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, what a DARLING set of tags!
    I love the colors! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your rustic tags! So charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rustic look! The mittens are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable Dana. Just the inspiration I needed to pull out Love Lives Here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the little bows on the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tags! Such sweet designs and details! I am pinning them so I can CASE them later! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the added detail on the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful details and still CAS - love your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, rustic looking tags, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are charming. Love those little mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Completely enchanting, Dana. I want to cuddle up in these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are super cute! They have a very homey feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CAS but wonderful! Love the rustic feeling to them too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab tags! I do like the sentiment and sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful set of tags!! I adore the homespun feel of them all!!

    ReplyDelete