Achievements

May 18, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #208 - Dot's & Stripes

Hello!!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #208 - Dots & Stripes! AI also has new interactive die and stamp sets, the PopCards!! My card features the Oldie Popcard stamp set and die set along with the PopCard Template.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the all the images in the set. Then I used the following Spectrum Noir Markers to color the images, BG3, BG6, BG10, BP1, CT1, CT4, TB3, TB4, TB5, OR1.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
With washi tape I adhered the matching dies to the colored images. I also cut the template from white cardstock. I threaded each layer onto the template. The stamp set has instructions and the AI video channel has a video or two using these stamps and dies.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added some polka dot paper to the inside of the white cardbase. About 3/4 the way down at the crease I cut 2 slits like the instructions indicate. Then I added the Oldie on the template to the inside of the card along with strip that attaches the raised square to the Oldie. This moves the Oldie when you open the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the outside of the card I added the pink strip paper, along with a strip of polka dot paper. I die cut a white circle and a scallop circle from some pattern paper. Then I stamped the sentiment on the circle and added it to the scallop circle, then added that to the front of the card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Oldies PopCards
Dies: Art Impressions - Oldies Popcards, PopCards Template
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Doodle Bug & My Minds Eye


3 comments: