Achievements

July 17, 2014

Easy Peasy

Hi!!

Guess what?? Its Thursday, which means its almost Friday!! Yay!!! Today i have a super summery card for you!!! I recently found some summer rub-ons and chipboard stickers that are so old, they were probably around in the time of the dinosaurs!!! So i challenged myself to use everything!!! And i mean every image or rub-on!  Here is a picture i took, before i made my card.


I have used a good portion of the rub-ons and only a few of the chipboard stickers. I do have a lonely little rub on 'D' (i must have used part of the sentiment for something else) that i am not going to use, but everything else will make it onto a card... somehow!!! :D

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Ok so to start i pulled out some orange card stock and a tiny star stencil. I placed the stencil over my card base and with a fine tipped black pen colored in the little stars. Next i die cut the rectangle shaped and used a drink, two fruits, flower and 3 little star things all from my rub-on sheet.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Once those were rubbed on my panel, i stamped the sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps set Lemon Squeezy. I used the black pen to draw a lines around the rectangle. I wanted a little more pink, to go with the flower, so i die cut some double ended banners, then colored them with some matching ink. I trimmed the banners to get three and adhered them behind the rectangle panel.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Last i added the panel to my card base with foam dots. I love how bright and summery this card turned out!! Stay tuned for more cards using these super old rub-ons and chipboard stickers!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, way to use those rub ons! Love the stars in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could probably do a similar self-challenge...it wouldn't end up as fun as this though! Love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cuteness happening here, Dana - and I like the 'must use everything' approach! Sweet set indeed, and your hand-inked stars make for a delightful background! Another dazzling delight!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete