Achievements

July 15, 2014

From Our House to Yours

Hi there!!!

How is everyone doing? The weekend is almost here, yay!!! So the other day i was working on this card, i had this great idea... however after awhile it really wasn;t working out. I was getting tired (it was probably evening) but i didn;t want all my work to go to waste so i whipped up this card before i quit for the evening!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I first stamped the wreath branch several times on my card base. I rotated the stamp a little each time and also stamped it again before re-inking. Next i stamped the little bow and then colored it with a red distress marker. I cut it out and added it to my card with foam dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped the sentiment From Our House To Yours inside the wreath. Last i added a few red metallic sequins to the wreath! Super easy and fast!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana















4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how the wreath turned out and the sequin ornaments add a great pop of color/shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always best to end on success! Going to bed with what feels like a card fail on my hands is just too depressing! LOVE how this turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having one of those crafting 'fails' today (in Bend, of all places, with my mobile crafting unit!) and I *need* to get a card done for a DT episode! Grrr...Your decision tackle another venture to alleviate the 'gahhhh' feeling is brilliant and the results are fabulous! Bonus:you have a Christmas or welcome gift card for your stash! Hopefully a 'ping' will happen if I 'look the other way'! Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete