Achievements

July 1, 2014

Hello!

Hi there!!

Today i am sharing a card i made with stamps from The Alley Way Stamps new July release!! The new stamps are available now!!

The first thing i did with the new Pick One stamp set is make my own pattern paper!! This card is just one of many (so far 3 cards, but there will be more!!) that i made with my handmade pattern paper! First thing i did was choose my ink colors then i went to town stamping up a sheet of white 8.5 x 11 card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

When my stamping was done i used my silhouette to cut out several different shapes, in fact i used a couple the NEW The Alley Way Stamps SVGs!!! For this card in particular i used the Hello svg for the stamp set Big Chatter. After it was cut i stamped the Hello onto my handmade pattern paper.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i used another new set Seeing Spots and stamped the background in light grey, on a white card base. Then i used some glitter glue to add a little sparkle to the biggest dots on the background. Last i added the hello with foam dots!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will stop by The Alley Way Stamps shop and check out the new release! I'll be back later this week with another card using my handmade pattern paper!!

Dana

The Alley Way Stamps - Big Chatter Svg
 


5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the hello on your custom paper! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Hope it was a fun and happy day.
    thanks for sharing your beautiful projects with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bit of sparkle on the background - it really makes that bright hello pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! Whaaattt? I missed your birthday! Gahhhh...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Dana! I hope your day was filled with celebration, and I'm wishing you a year (and many more) full of all things amazing! Speaking of amazing: your cards! Fabulous background and that hello is soooooo pretty! Totally wonderful!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete