Achievements

August 16, 2011

Hero Arts - August Challenge

Hello,

Today i have a card for Hero Arts August Challenge. The challenge is to make a card for a kid. I made this card with a older kid in mind, any ware from 9-12, the tween stage. :)


I started with Hero Arts bicycle stamp on kraft card stock. I stamped it again and just cut out the basket. I added a little marker and purple glitter to the flowers, then layered it on the 1st bicyle . The purple flowers i cut from felt and layered them over a pattern kraft cardbase.


Before adhering the bycle i tied twine around the card with a tag that reads Make a Wish. So now i have a cute card for a more mature kid!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamp: Hero Arts, Bicycle. Papertrey Ink, Mixed Messages
Die: Spellbinders
Glitter: Stickles
Pattern Paper: Tim Holtz
Ink: Memento

2 comments:

  1. Wow, is this ever a clever card! I think the idea of decreasing felt shapes is great, and the execution here is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card.. :) this is so adorable.. I love the felt.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete