Achievements

September 16, 2015

Hope It's a Dilly

Hello,

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring one of the new Texas Zoo Crew sets, Armadilos Set. I think this set is sooo adorable!! 
I wasn;t sure what color armadillos were so i colored mine in three colors, a grey, brown and tan. Coloring them and the presents with Spectrum Noir markers. I also stamped the sentiment above the image.


I trimmed the panel down a bit and then rounded the corners. Then i found a green card base that i adhered the colored panel too.


Last i added a few matching enamel dots. I tend to lean to enamel dots or sequins when i made my CAS cards, they added just a little more interest! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Oh, for goodness sake's....how adorable are these armadillos, checking out the gifts! Super cute...and again, your colouring has me blown away!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete