Achievements

April 18, 2016

Downton Abbey at Crafter's Companion

Hello!!

Are you a fan of Downton Abbey? Well if you are or even if you are not, you are going to want to check out Crafter's Companion! They just released the new fabulous Downton Abbey Collection!! This is a great collection, its packed with paper, dies, embossing folders and embellishments!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

My card today features just a few of the awesome products!! I started with a white card stock panel and i stamped a background with the hats and decorative stamps from the A Little Something Downton Abbey stamp set. I stamped them with brown ink. With Distress Ink, Frayed Burlap and an ink applicator i added ink around the edges.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next i stamped the corset image on another piece of white card stock. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the corset, I used EB1, HB2, HB3, LV2, LV3. I fussy cut the image out with a border, then used the Frayed Burlap to lightly ink the edges.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then i cut a strip of some purple pattern paper from the 6 x 6 Downton Abbey Pattern Paper Pad. I stamped the Just For You sentiment at the top, then added it to my stamped background panel. Across the bottom of the purple strip I added some lace that is also in the Downton Abbey Collection.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Also included in the collection are some white and cream pearls, I added a small one to the bow on the corset. Then i added the corset with foam tape. Last I added the whole panel to the a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Downton Abbey Collection:  A Little Something
Pattern Paper: Crafter's Companion - Downton Abbey Collection: 6 x 6 Pattern Paper Pad
Embellishments: Downton Abbey Collection: Lace Ribbons, Pearls
Spectrum Noir: EB1, HB2, HB3, LV2, LV3
Ink: Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap. Memento - Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment